Friday, October 29, 2010

My sincerest apologies

Well, it has been 12 days since my last post.  I have been on vacation.  My home computer hard drive crashed (I have not fixed it yet).  I am back to work at the KCI Campus and playing catch up.

But - that is not why I wish to apologize.  I just realized (while reviewing the blog info) that I have never completed nor finished the Bible Cycles!!  Whoops!!  Especially considering that Bible Cycle step one continues to be my most viewed blog entry (and from all over the world!!).

Wow - how did I miss that!!?!  I am such a nerd.
Okay, so starting tomorrow - I will post each step - one day at a time.  The basics are completed and I have them ready to go.  So, I should not forget - HA!

Plus, I picked up my copy of the new Holman Christian Standard Bible.  Be looking for my review next week as well!
HCSB Study Bible, Jacketed Hardcover
Thanks for your patience and I look forward to serving you with the Bible Cycle helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment