Monday, March 28, 2011

Mission Aviation

Hey my friends,

I need your help.  I have a friend who is working on his Mission Aviation degree at Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary who is need of a plane to rent to get in his flight time hours for graduation.  Here is a note that I received from him:
"I know I talked to you about it before, but I wanted to touch base with you again.  I am in need of a plane to fly for my aviation program.  The guy I was renting from no longer is renting out any planes.  I have my Private Pilot's license, but I have lots more flying I need to do before I can graduate, and eventually go to the mission field.  Have you thought of or met anyone who owns a plane or knows someone that does?  I need a single engine aircraft to use, and would be willing to work out some kind of deal with the owner.  I am in a spot where the Lord is going to have to work something big out for me to be able to keep flying, and I feel like He has already been at work!  I just don't know what He has in store!!  :)"
He is a great Godly guy who really wants to help others.   Mission aviation ministries provides plane services for supplies, care, and needs of people all over the world. 

Do you know of someone who has a plane that my friend can use for accumulating flight time for graduation?  Please let me know or feel free to email me or comment on this page. 

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Lea Bailes is a pilot he might know someone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Andrew for letting me know. I will pass that along!! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete